Short list with steps for customization:
- For customizing the visuals it is required to install GIMP. You can find GIMP at www.gimp.org.
- After installing GIMP be sure to install the Fonts that are included in the Font-map.
- Run GIMP and open up any .xcf you would like to alter.
- Select the text-tool from the GIMP-Toolbar and click on the text you would like to change.
- After changing the text you have to Export the file as a .PNG.
- You can now use the .PNG in OBS, Xsplit or most other streaming software.
If you can't make it work be sure to check out the customize video above.